Jacob Smith’s military and construction background help provide a special attention to detail to meet the needs of our clients. Having clerked at the Fifth District Court of Appeals and worked at a construction company through law school, Jacob gained experience in the construction industry as well as the appellate court system. These experiences continue to inform his practice and serve his clients.
Jacob Smith graduated from Texas Christian University and earned his law degree from UNT Dallas College of Law.
- Dallas Bar Association, Member (2020-Present)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member (2020-present)
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member (2021-present)
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas (2020-2022)
Educational & Professional Background
- UNT Dallas College of Law, J.D., 2022
- Texas Christian University, Bob Schieffer College of Communication, B.A., Journalism, Spanish Minor, 2017
- Texas 2023