Ziegler Gardner Bell, a DFW-based full-service law firm with well-established, long-standing institutional clients in the architect, engineer, and construction industry is seeking a Senior Paralegal to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team player with a positive attitude and a good work ethic who demonstrates maturity and good decision-making skills. Must have 5-7 years prior work in a paralegal role.
- Assisting with the preparation, filing, and service of pleadings.
- Act as liaison among all parties including with court or others for scheduling and sharing information
- Organizing and managing documents, including the creation of spreadsheets and retrieval systems
- Coordinating the collection, review, and production of documents and responding to discovery requests
- Assisting with trial preparation including the assembly of exhibits, witness binders, and appendices for depositions and court filings
- Summarizing deposition and trial transcripts and exhibits
- Researching case-related factual issues using in-house files and outside reference sources
- Compiling information and, preparing statistics, charts, graphs, and other summaries to detail findings
- Electronic file management of large, document-intensive cases
- At least 5-7 years of significant and substantive litigation experience as a paralegal in a law firm setting
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal certificate
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Legal research and investigation skills
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and assignments
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Ziegler Gardner Bell offers competitive compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, and more.
For immediate consideration for this opportunity, qualified candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.